Kristi M. Annecone, FNP
Kristi Annecone choose to become an RN because she wanted a selfless, professional career that was rewarding for both herself and her patients. She then realized she wanted to increase her autonomy, have more responsibility and provide primary and/or preventative care to patients. Kristi has been in Allergy and Asthma since 1993 where she found her love for taking care of patients suffering with these illnesses.
As a Family Nurse Practitioner Kristi is able to prescribe medication, diagnose illnesses, and suggest changes to the lifestyle of the whole patient to ensure that they can live their lives to the fullest.
Kristi really enjoys having patients feel loved, heard and cared about giving them the best quality of life possible. In order to keep herself grounded she enjoys hiking, traveling, surrounding herself with family and good food.
- Master's Degree: Master of Science in Nursing & Family Nurse Practitioner, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Board of Registered Nursing: Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Practitioner Furnishing
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- AITA, GCP and CPR certified
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, 1993 & 2002
- AOA Honor Medical Society
- Vasculitis Foundation Society
Use our secure online form to request an appointment with Kristi Annecone.