Our Research Center
Allergy & Asthma Associates of Santa Clara Valley Research Center
Allergy & Asthma Associates of Santa Clara Valley Research Center has conducted clinical research for over 40 years, resulting in many publications and research grants. We are proud of our combined 100 years of experience in the research of asthma and allergic diseases, 75 publications, and over 420 clinical trials. Our medical staff is board certified in Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Diseases, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
Participating in our research studies is an excellent way to learn more about controlling your allergy and/or asthma symptoms. Over 3,500 patients from all over the Bay Area have participated in one or more of our studies.
- We are searching for children and adults who are interested in our research program for asthma and allergies.
- No insurance is necessary and the research studies are free of charge.
- Qualified participants are compensated for their time.
- Most study appointments can be scheduled before work or school, as early as 6 a.m. at our San Jose Office.
Studies at the Allergy & Asthma Associates of Santa Clara Valley Research Center have contributed to the approval of the following medications for the treatment of:
- Asthma - Serevent, Foradil, Proventil HFA, Zyflo, Advair, Flovent, Pulmicort, Aerobid, Singulair, Accolate, Dupixent, Nucala and Fasenra.
- Allergic Rhinitis - Claritin, Clarinex, Astelin, Zyrtec, Allegra and Flonase.
- Eczema - Protopic
- GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease) - Nexium
- Peanut Allergy - Pal forzia
Current Clinical Trials
Allergy & Asthma Associates of Santa Clara Valley Research Center conducts clinical trails to gather information about new medicines used to treat allergies and asthma. Our current studies include:
Our Research Team
- Kristi M. Annecone, RN, FNP, CCRC
Sub Investigator & Research Director
- Laura Sanchez-Lang, CMA, CCRC
- Leeana Bade, BS
- Katherine Demkowski, BS
- Stacey King, BS
- Nathaniel Annecone
To learn more about the Allergy & Asthma Associates of Santa Clara Valley Research Center, please call 408-553-0709. You can also stop by our office at 4050 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 6, San Jose, CA 95117, or contact us.