Roxanne S. Leung, MD
Dr. Roxanne S. Leung has been a dedicated member of the practice since 2008. She decided to pursue a career in Allergy Medicine after witnessing her young daughter survive a life-threatening allergic reaction.
Dr. Leung is a marathon finisher, a member of the Board of iSing Silicon Valley Girls Chorus, and an angel investor in support of women founders. She also enjoys playing the piano in an ensemble with her family. She currently serves on the Clinical Faculty at Stanford University Medical Center.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Fellowship: National Jewish Medical and Research Center/University of Colorado
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Medical School: Rush Medical College
- Undergraduate: Princeton University, Royal Conservatory of Music
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society
Use our secure online form to request an appointment with Dr. Leung.