Robert T. Torrano, MD
While training at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Dr. Robert Torrano was fortunate to interact with clinicians who were providing cutting-edge allergy and immunology care. The combination of patient-focused, personalized care in the context of the human immune response fascinated Dr. Torrano, and after 30-plus years of practice, he still looks forward to treating patients and providing compassionate, state-of-the-art care. Allergies can affect every aspect of one's life, and Dr. Torrano finds it extremely rewarding to give patients the resources they need to take control of their lives and minimize the impact of allergy.
Dr. Torrano is a California native, and when he's not working, he enjoys family time, skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and playing the bass guitar.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Fellowship in Allergy/Clinical Immunology: Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Residency: Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Medical School: Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Pacific Union College
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (SCCMA)
Read Dr. Torrano's latest article on "Controlling Seasonal Allergies."
Use our secure online form to request an appointment with Dr. Torrano.