Toby Levenson, MD
Dr. Toby Levenson enjoys taking care of people of all ages and especially enjoys when she can care for entire families. She is a past member of the teaching faculty at both Stanford and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in the division of Allergy and Immunology.
Dr. Levenson is an avid runner and a sports enthusiast, and her favorite things to do in her spare time are cooking, baking and cheering on her favorite teams with her husband and daughter.
Read Dr. Levenson's latest article on "Acute and Chronic Sinusitis."
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Fellowship: Combined Adult and Pediatric Allergy/Immunology, Northwestern University
- Internship/Residency and Chief Residency: Internal Medicine, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society
Use our secure online form to request an appointment with Dr. Levenson.