Allergy & Asthma Associates of Northern California offesr telehealth video visits for new patients and established patients.
To schedule your telehealth appointment call 408-243-2700.
Patient's insurance will be charged for the Telehealth visit.
What You Will Need
- Smartphone/Tablet: Download "Zoom Cloud Meetings" from the APP Store/Play Store
(Patients will need internet connection for best use and their devices need to be equipped with a microphone and camera)
- Computer (with webcam): Go to https://zoom.us/test to test your connection
- For more details, view the following website for how-to videos and instructions: https://videovisit.ucsf.edu
Ten Minutes Before Your Appointment
- Open the MyChart app, find your video visit
- Tap or click the Zoom Meeting Link above
- When prompted, click Join with Video
The Day of Your Appointment
On the day of your appointment, the nursing staff will call you to go over a brief history and get a list of any medications you are taking.
You will then be placed in a virtual waiting room until the clinician joins the meeting. When admitted, you must connect to audio to hear your provider. If not prompted when joining the meeting, make sure you choose an audio option by clicking "Join Audio."
Be sure you are in a quiet, private place and are not operating a motor vehicle during your visit.
Need help setting up your computer or mobile device for Video Visits? Contact MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please do this well in advance of your appointment.